Sunday, December 27, 2009
And then comes Christmas...
Well, so much for writing about my experiences and keeping this blog updated once a month. It seems that without having the internet at home and with having blogs blocked at school, my motivation for regularly processing what has been happening has diminished significantly. This is sad, mainly because I think it is important and healthy for me to put on paper (or a computer screen) the thoughts in my head to keep them from remaining a bunch of jumbled ideas. The real question, however, is whether the organizing of these thoughts is worth anyone else's time or attention. That I have yet to discover. Perhaps I would have by now had I kept this thing current, but I have said enough about that already. Better luck next year, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd love to hear your thoughts if that's any motivation for ya! :)
Merry Christmas Heath! And I want to gain wisdom from hearing the wonderful thoughts of Mr. Epperson.
Post a Comment